Having motorcycle insurance coverage benefits you, your bike and others on the road. Here is a rundown of the coverages generally included in a motorcycle insurance policy.
- Accessories coverage – if you carry comprehensive or collision coverage, your policy will include coverage for your accessories. Accessories may include: saddlebags, backrests, seats, chrome pieces and CB radios. If needed, additional coverage can be purchased. Collision coverage provides protection for your helmet as well.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your motorcycle and also provides you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you. We have multiple limits of protection from which to choose.Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your motorcycle when it hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision - such as theft, fire or vandalism.
- Medical payments- In Ohio you can select medical coverage for yourself and your passengers.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to someone else's property while operating your motorcycle and provides you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you. We have multiple limits of protection from which to choose.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorists coverage – pays for injuries caused by an uninsured driver in a crash that is not your fault.
If you would like to learn more about Motorcycle Insurance.....Give us a call today at (513)770-9319